Steve Blackman and Mario Barbaglia
LED and halogen wall lamps with widespread light. Tube diffuser in sandblasted Pyrex or in opal metacrylate (LED), mounted on a glossy polished aluminium structure.
- 25 HALOR7s (114mm)250Wdiffuseddimmable230V40horizontal mounting only, GLASS diffuserglass + aluminiumCode/ColorNOR HLW 31 polished
- 25 LEDLED board20W2000lmdiffused3000K110/230V83A+40horizontal and vertical mountingPMMA + aluminiumCode/ColorNOR LLW 35 polished
- 65 HALOR7s (75mm)3x60Wdiffuseddimmable230V40horizontal mounting onlyglass + aluminiumCode/ColorNOR HLW 32 PMMA/chrome
- 65 LEDLED board20W2200lmdiffused3000Kdimmable, DALI push230V83A+40horizontal and vertical mountingPMMA + aluminiumCode/ColorNOR LLW 32 PMMA/chrome
- 95 LEDLED board35W3300lmdiffused3000Kdimmable, DALI push230V83A+40horizontal and vertical mountingPMMA + aluminiumCode/ColorNOR LLW 33 PMMA/chrome
“The idea behind Bridge is to attach an optically cumbersome lamp to a cable called for a morphologically evanescent solution, that would make it light and airy”.
We like the search for the new. Among other things, because there are no given rules, but infinite possibilities for charismatic ideas.